In order to promote e-Safety at Our Lady of Walsingham Catholic Primary School, we have started a new initiative. Four pupils from Key Stage 2 class are selected annually to represent the school as ‘Digital Leaders’.
Digital Leaders meet to discuss important and current issues surrounding e-safety and to organise assemblies and training for other pupils.
Other aspects of their role are to:
• Help others learn how to be safer online
• Talk to children across the school about any e-safety concerns that they might have
• Learn how to use new technologies, apps and software
• Plan and deliver online safety assemblies
• Keep Parents and Governors up to date with current e-safety topics
Take a look at our guide to staying safe online.